3540 Peter St. Apt. 604
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
(519) 890 0804
Break into game development, push my boundaries professionally, and have fun doing it.
Web Development Engineer
April 2015 - Present
Dec 2012 - April 2015
- Developed and maintained complex server systems written in PHP using Kohana.
- Designed and architected back-end code where maximizing reusability was the goal.
- Worked closely with end users in order to design strong user experiences.
- Designed and implemented solutions to scalability problems.
- Designed and built architectural code to connect with Progress legacy servers.
Junior Game Programmer
Jan 2011 - Aug 2011
- Developed and maintained Actionscript code for browser based games.
- Implemented user interfaces using layouts provided by graphic designers using Flex.
- Used Memcache, MySQL and Postgres while developing PHP based server systems.
- Kept in constant communication with designers and artists to ensure correctness in my work.
May 2010 - Sept 2010
- Database access with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Reports created using e.SpreadSheet and excel sheets from XML
- Report conversion in Oracle BI.
At Home and School
- Hundreds of hours working on hobbyist projects which include browser based games, websites, libraries and a game framework.
- Well versed in the newest web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, WebGL, and WebSockets.
- Extensive experience with related technologies such as Python, Google App Engine, Django, Kohana, Node.js.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Windsor
References are available upon request