(519) 890 0804
Become a developer on a passion project, preferably in video games.
Web Development Engineer
April 2015 - July 2020
- Considerable Web UX work including thorough testing, optimizations, design, and security.
- Developed a web component library with WCAG 2.1 compliance, thorough testing, UX design, performance optimization, and complex API designs
- Designed and built resilient logging and metrics gathering scripts.
Dec 2012 - April 2015
- Developed and maintained complex server systems written in PHP using Kohana.
- Designed and architected back-end code where maximizing reusability was the goal.
- Designed and implemented solutions to scalability problems.
Junior Game Programmer
Jan 2011 - Aug 2011
- Developed browser based games using Actionscript.
- Created user interfaces using artist's mockups.
- Used Memcache, MySQL and Postgres while developing PHP based server systems.
- Kept in constant communication with designers and artists to ensure correctness in my work.
May 2010 - Sept 2010
- Database access with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Reports created using e.SpreadSheet and excel sheets from XML
- Report conversion in Oracle BI.
At Home and School
- Hundreds of hours working on hobbyist projects which include browser based games, websites, libraries and a game framework.
- Some experience with game dev toolkits such as Unity and Godot.
- Well versed in the newest web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, WebGL, WebSockets, WebComponents, ES6, Typescript, and Webpack.
- Extensive experience with related technologies such as Python, Google App Engine, Django, Kohana, Node.js, AWS.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Windsor
References are available upon request