This site is a simple testement to some of the things I've accomplished. If you interested in hiring me please visit my resume for the standard list of professional activities.
Outside of those commitments I've been involved in a couple side projects:
- The open source project Foreman a graphing tool for the game Factorio.
- When I was younger I embarked on writing my own game engine codenamed "Titantium Reindeer", a fun learning experience.
More recently I've been working on some more sophisicated game projects:
- Rogue Flush: A rogue-like card game not unlike Slay the Spire but using poker hands as the core mechanic.
- (Unamed): An experiment to create a minecraft clone that allows players to subdivide voxels into smaller ones instead of deleting them.
- (Codename Hermes): A runner with rope swinging as the primary mechanic.